- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Sleeping Positions That Are Good For You Infographic
An average person spends almost 33% of his lifetime sleeping. This is how our body taks a break from our day to day activities and while sleeping, our bodies regenerate cells, making us feel refreshed the next day.
8-10 hours of sleeping every night are a must for everyone. If you sleep less than that, then your mental and physical health might be affected. Sleeping more than 10 hours a day could also harm your health as it makes you prone to obesity and depression.
Scroll down to find out more about the healthy sleeping positions and how it could affect your health.
(Click on image to enlarge)