- DIY Nontoxic Bug Spray Recipe To Solve All Your Mosquito Problems Infographic
- 6 Turmeric Face Masks For All Skin Types Infographic
- Healthy Breakfasts Ideas For Summertime Video
- Learn How To Make A Natural Drawing And Healing Salve Video
- No Bake Matcha Energy Bites – Healthy And Delicious Video
- Top 5 Hydrating Foods That Will Save Your Health This Summer Infographic
- The Top 12 Foods For Effective Colon Cleanse Infographic
Sleeping Positions That Are Good For You Infographic
An average person spends almost 33% of his lifetime sleeping. This is how our body taks a break from our day to day activities and while sleeping, our bodies regenerate cells, making us feel refreshed the next day.
8-10 hours of sleeping every night are a must for everyone. If you sleep less than that, then your mental and physical health might be affected. Sleeping more than 10 hours a day could also harm your health as it makes you prone to obesity and depression.
Scroll down to find out more about the healthy sleeping positions and how it could affect your health.
(Click on image to enlarge)