- How To Improve Concentration: 5 Most Efficient Advices
- Learn How To Use Coconut Oil For Weight Loss Infographic
- Best Essential Oils For Healing Bronchitis Naturally Infographic
- Is There A Correlation Between Creativity And Not Socializing?
- 3 Excellent ‘Because’ To Why Sprouted Grains Are Good For You
- 7 Healthy And Easy To Make Salads For Each Day Of Your Week Video
- The Science Of Alcohol Addiction
Sleeping Positions That Are Good For You Infographic
An average person spends almost 33% of his lifetime sleeping. This is how our body taks a break from our day to day activities and while sleeping, our bodies regenerate cells, making us feel refreshed the next day.
8-10 hours of sleeping every night are a must for everyone. If you sleep less than that, then your mental and physical health might be affected. Sleeping more than 10 hours a day could also harm your health as it makes you prone to obesity and depression.
Scroll down to find out more about the healthy sleeping positions and how it could affect your health.
(Click on image to enlarge)