- Avocados: You Cannot Afford Not To Eat Them
- 15 Important Facts You Need To Know About Caffeine
- Reasons Why You Should Learn To Love This Veggie If You Don’t Already
- The Dangers Of Fructose You Can’t Afford To Ignore!
- Best Herbal Steams For Cold And Flu Relief This Season
- 15 Proven Ways To Eat More And Burn Fat Like A Furnace!
- How To Clear Your Sinuses Without Drugs In 60 Seconds
Sleeping Positions That Are Good For You Infographic
An average person spends almost 33% of his lifetime sleeping. This is how our body taks a break from our day to day activities and while sleeping, our bodies regenerate cells, making us feel refreshed the next day.
8-10 hours of sleeping every night are a must for everyone. If you sleep less than that, then your mental and physical health might be affected. Sleeping more than 10 hours a day could also harm your health as it makes you prone to obesity and depression.
Scroll down to find out more about the healthy sleeping positions and how it could affect your health.
(Click on image to enlarge)