- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Top 12 Warning Signs Of A Heart Attack You Should Never Ignore! (#4 — Who Knew?)
Just before a heart attack occurs, it is not uncommon for people to feel nauseous, sick to their stomach, or even to vomit. This is especially common for those who have swelling in the abdomen due to fluid accumulation. They can lose their appetite, but still feel nauseous and have the “dry heaves.”
Potentially dangerous heart rhythm abnormalities, known as arrhythmias, as well as heart attacks themselves can make one feel lightheaded, dizzy, and even cause a lack of consciousness.
SEE ALSO: 15 of the Best Herbs and Spices for a Healthy Heart (#10 is Little Weird)
9. Pain In Other Parts Of The Body
For many heart attack victims, the pain begins in the chest, and then spreads to the shoulders, arms, elbows, neck, jaw, back, and even abdomen. However, sometimes there is no actual chest pain — only pain in some of these other body parts. Pain between the shoulder blades or pain in one or both arms is especially common. This pain can come and go, so don’t let it fool you.
Continue to Page 4