- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Top 12 Warning Signs Of A Heart Attack You Should Never Ignore! (#4 — Who Knew?)
It is a common symptom of a coming heart attack to break out in a cold sweat (unless you are sitting in a very hot room or going through menopause). If you are sitting, standing, or not doing anything strenuous, but you suddenly break out in drenching sweat, call 911 right away. This is much more common than you think. Many people want to lie down, but do so only after calling 911.
Many survivors state that they had feelings of impending doom or anxiety attacks just before their heart attacks happened. Although many people with anxiety attacks believe that they are having a heart attack, it is better to be safe than sorry. Call 911.
Some people who are having heart failure will cough up bloody phlegm, but others simply have a nagging or wheezing cough that is sometimes a symptom of heart failure. This is a result of fluid build-up in the lungs. It is especially important that you pay attention to this symptom if you are having any of the other symptoms listed here as well.
Continue to Page 3