- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
- 15 Of The Most Common Nutrient Deficiencies Most Americans Have
- This One Spice Will Turn Your Bath Into A Super Detox Experience
Heart Attack Symptoms In Women Infographic
Heart attack is a killer of both women and men, especially the rate of such cases takes the leading place in the USA.
When heart attack happens, our heart is not available to get oxygen. If not to help quickly, a person can die. But there is good new – treatment for heart attacks is possible, the only thing you should do is to consul the doctor immediately, when you notice some symptom of the disease, even if you are not sure, it’s better to be on the safe side.
Look through the infographic below and find out symptoms of heart attack in women. What do you do to prevent heart attacks? Leave a comment!
Click on image to enlarge