- Cure Your Acne With Your Diet Video
- Huge List Of Essential Oils And Their Uses (You Will Want To Print This!)
- The Non-Toxic Liquid Miracle That You Can Drink And Clean Your Floor With Too
- Everything You Ever Thought About Beards Is True. (Gross!)
- Want To Stop Snoring? Here’s What Really Works!
- How To Kill The Parasites You Almost Certainly Have (No Matter How Clean You Are!)
- This Natural Diet Is The Credit To Health And Longevity Of Many Japanese People
Top 10 Companies Killing the World with Their Pesticides
In a report that was recently released by etcgroup.org, the world’s top six biggest agrochemical manufacturers are also the ones in control of the seed industry. This report shows that big agrochemical producers are running the whole show and refusing to provide seeds to the people of the world; either that or they provide seeds that are already poisoned with their chemicals. Oh, and let’s not forget that these same companies are also doing gene manipulation and creating these GMO monsters. There is a dangerous link here that shouldn’t be ignored.
Take a look at the facts:
- The largest agrochemical company in the world is Bayer. They are also the seventh largest seed company.
- The second biggest agrochemical company is Syngenta. It’s the third largest seed company.
- The largest seed company in the world is Monsanto. They are the fifth biggest agrochemical company.
- The second largest seed company is DuPont. They are the world’s sixth biggest agrochemical company.
Companies like Monsanto, who make pesticides such as RoundUp (read why RoundUp should be banned), make up one third of the entire global pesticide market. At least 80 percent of GMO seeds suck up this toxic chemical like a baby with a milk bottle. Their lie is that their GMO plants are herbicide resistant. This isn’t true. There are only GMO plants with a true glyphosate addiction. Why do you think Dow is now making a new herbicide called Enlist Duo? Because insects are now immune to glyphosate and even more powerful toxic chemicals will need to be made to stop the super bugs that overuse of RoundUp has created.
If you have ever dealt with persons who have drug addictions, they always deny that there is any problem in the beginning. Then they find they need more and more of their drug of choice in order for it to work so they can get high. It’s the same circumstance in the agroscience industry. The market, worldwide, for their agrochemicals grows a minimum of 10 percent every year. That’s about a 40 billion dollar a year market! Find out 5 myths GMO companies want you tobelieve.
Even with sky high fuel and fertilizer costs, over inflated grain prices have created a huge demand for commercial seeds and pesticides just 7 years ago. Today, GMO seeds are just pocket change when you compare them to the demand for herbicides and pesticides. These companies keep farmers addicted to the chemicals that they sell. Sales of pesticides are way up in every part of the world, especially in South America.
The world’s top 10 pesticide producers and the country they are based in:
4. Dow AgroSciences/USA
7. Makhteshim Agan/Israel
9. Sumitomo Chemical/Japan
10. Arysta Lifescience/Japan