- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Top 14 Of The Most Popular Essential Oils And Their Benefits (#8 is Insane!)
4. Rosemary Oil
This powerful oil with a unique aroma is used in many housecleaning products. This oil has been shown in numerous studies to have the ability to improve memory and concentration issues, so if you have an upcoming exam, you should start sniffing some rosemary oil while studying and again before your test. Adding rosemary oil to your favorite shampoo can help to stimulate hair growth.
Rosemary has potent antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-cancer, and antiseptic compounds that can fight numerous health problems. Mix a dozen drops of rosemary oil to a large glass of warm water, and use it as a natural mouthwash to prevent the buildup of plaque, prevent cavities, and fight the germs the cause bad breath.
5. Grapefruit Oil
This citrus oil is terrifically energizing oil and can help those who are dealing with fatigue, no matter the source. Tuck a bottle in your carry-on bag when flying to prevent jet lag. You can add some grapefruit oil and water in a spray bottle to disinfect bathrooms and kitchens.
6. Peppermint Oil
Peppermint oil is used in so many products; it would be hard to name them all. Peppermint is used in toothpaste, mouthwash, ice cream, gum, air fresheners, and numerous personal body care products. This is because peppermint oil has antispasmodic, antifungal, antiseptic, expectorant, anti-inflammatory, astringent, and antimicrobial properties. Peppermint can relieve everyday digestive issues, such as general stomachaches, heartburn, and indigestion. It can kill the germs that cause bad breath, relieve headaches, and fight depression, stress, and feelings of anxiety.
Continue to Page 3