- If You’re Stressed, Rosemary Can Help
- Study Suggests That Eating Fish Can Reduce Cardiac Death
- You Won’t Believe This Creamy Pasta Recipe Is Vegan & Gluten Free Video
- Chocolate Smoothies – 3 Healthy Recipes Worth Giving A Try Video
- Protecting Your DNA And Profiting Too
- Beneficial Weeds You Must Know About
- These 8 Products Will Lighten Knees And Elbows Naturally
Top 20 Ways to Shrink Pores and Get Beautifully Clear Skin
Although we must have skin pores in able to sweat, remove toxins, and allow oil and sweat to coat our skin, but no one wants to have large, open pores, especially on our face. If you have oily skin or mixed skin types (such as dry on your cheeks but oily around your nose and forehead), then chances are that you will also have larger than normal pores.
Although you can’t change the type of skin you have, there are natural ways to help shrink and minimize the appearance of pores. Don’t try these one right after the other, day after day, or you will only end up with super irritated skin. Start with whichever remedy sounds like it might work for you and give it try for a week or two before moving on to another remedy. One of these will work for you and your skin type.
Just a few tips to help you in your efforts to shrink pores:
- Don’t pick at your face and touch it as little as possible. You will only spread bacteria and add more oil and dirt from your hands.
- Never go to bed with makeup on.
- Don’t consume fried foods, as this causes your face to make more oil.
- Always rinse your face with cold water.
- Wash your hands before touching your face or preparing any of the remedies.
- Use good quality ingredients so your skin can receive maximum nourishment.
- Have all your ingredients ready so you aren’t rushed and can do the treatment properly.
Keep reading for the top 20 ways you can shrink your pores and have a flawless, beautiful complexion.
1. Aloe Vera
The gel from aloe vera plants is not only great at helping skin to heal itself faster, it can actually help seal facial pores. Take some of the fresh, clear gel from aloe vera leaves and rub it into your skin for three to five minutes. Then allow it to dry completely. Rinse off with cool water.
This is a simple way to tighten the skin and shrink the pores. It’s invigorating and will instantly improve your skin’s appearance. Simply rub ice over your skin for 20 to 30 seconds. You can keep things neat by wrapping the bottom of the ice cube in a clean washcloth. Do this at least twice daily. You can also wash your face using ice water. Simply put some ice in a sink full of water.
3. Chamomile and Tomato
This sounds like a strange combination, but it really works. Chamomile will calm the skin and encourage pores to return to normal, while the acid in the tomato will help to exfoliate and brighten your skin. Mix equal parts of tomato pulp and chamomile powder. Apply this on your enlarged pores and allow it to sit there for a few minutes, and then rinse with cold water.
4. Yogurt Mask
Plain, natural yogurt (no added sugars or fruits) contains lactic bacteria and probiotics, which will help to keep the bad bacteria that causes acne from forming. This is also a great cleanser that will reduce pores and remove impurities and dirt in the pores. Stir a container of plain, natural yogurt and apply a thin layer to your face. Leave on for 10 minutes. Rinse with cold water. Do this once or twice each week for best results.
Continue to Page 2