- These 8 Products Will Lighten Knees And Elbows Naturally
- Microplastics: What’s The Big Deal About Them? Video
- 2020: Will 5G Network Be Damaging?
- This Diet Removes Uric Acid From Your Joints Best
- Top 5 Exercises To Burn Belly Fat And Get A Flat Stomach Video
- Nourishing And Moisturizing Tropical Mango Body Butter Souffle Recipe Video
- 5 Easy Vegan Ice Cream Recipes For Summertime Video
Top 8 List Of Immune Boosting Foods You’ll Need This Winter
It’s that time of year again! We’re deep into cold season, and before you know it, you could be struck down by a cold or flu. While there are flu shots and fancy multivitamins, the best defense against disease is a strong immune system, and the best way to build one is by eating nutritious whole foods. That’s why we have composed a list of delicious edible allies to keep you healthy and disease-free this winter. Read up, eat up, and stay healthy.
1. Citrus fruits
You knew this was coming! Citrus fruits like oranges, lemons, limes, grapefruits, cumquats, clementines, and tangerines should be your first stop for stocking up on immune-boosting foods. This is because citrus fruits are packed with vitamin C, a key antioxidant and one of the essential ingredients for strengthening your immune system. Extra credit assignment: Try a pumelo. It’s a like a larger version of a grapefruit with a more irregular shape and a delicate taste. It will definitely raise a few eyebrows if you serve one at the breakfast table.
2. Mushrooms—specifically, button mushrooms
This common and inexpensive fungus is commonly served in salads and packs a surprising amount of immune-boosting goodness. Button mushrooms are a good source of B vitamins like niacin and riboflavin. B vitamins help give you energy and strengthen the immune system as well.
Continue to Page 2