- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Top 8 List Of Immune Boosting Foods You’ll Need This Winter
Broccoli is one of the healthiest things you can eat. This lean, mean superfood is filled with vitamins A, C, E and more, and it is filled with antioxidants. There is evidence suggesting that eating fresh broccoli regularly can even reduce your risks of developing cancer. Broccoli is also a very versatile food that makes a great addition to many dishes, so if you don’t care for the taste, there are a lot of ways to get around that and still enjoy the health benefits of this amazing vegetable.
4. Leafy green vegetables
You probably heard as a kid that eating spinach would make you super strong like Popeye. While veggies certainly won’t produce steroid-like muscle growth, there is no doubt that consuming cruciferous (leafy green) veggies on a regular basis is one of the best diet choices you can make. Vegetables like spinach, lettuce, kale, collard greens, cabbage, and arugula are rich in vitamins A and C, and also offer a decent amount of calcium.
Continue to Page 3