- Microplastics: What’s The Big Deal About Them? Video
- 2020: Will 5G Network Be Damaging?
- This Diet Removes Uric Acid From Your Joints Best
- Top 5 Exercises To Burn Belly Fat And Get A Flat Stomach Video
- Nourishing And Moisturizing Tropical Mango Body Butter Souffle Recipe Video
- 5 Easy Vegan Ice Cream Recipes For Summertime Video
- The Beginner’s Guide To Zero Waste Living Video
Top Tips for Keeping This One Neglected Body System Clean and Healthy
Your lymph system is a complex and little-thought-of drainage system in the body. This system is mostly ignored, of course, until someone gets cancer. The entire system contains vital organs including the spleen, the thymus, lymph nodes, and blood vessels. Your lymph system plays an extremely important role when it comes to fighting infection, and removing fats, toxic waste, and excess fluid from the body. A deficiency in iodine, digestive problems, lack of exercise, and illnesses can all clog the lymph system, keeping it from doing its vital job.
But what can you do to keep this system from becoming clogged, trapping toxins and other waste, including excess fluids, inside the body? There are plenty of natural ways to keep your lymph system clean and free flowing. Doing so has many benefits as well including improving your skin tone, relieving recurring sinus infections, headaches, arthritis, fatigue, lowering cholesterol levels, improved energy levels, an improved immune system, and a general improvement in overall health.
Keep reading and find out the top ways you can keep your body’s drainage system in tip top shape. It’s easier than you think!
1. The Right Foods
Eating a healthy diet is perhaps one of the best ways to avoid a sluggish lymph system. Adding the following foods will go a long way towards keeping your lymphatic system healthy and clear.
- Red staining foods are very good for stimulating lymph movement. These include pomegranates, beets, strawberries, cherries, and cranberries
- Flaxseed oil
- Brazil nuts
- Chia seeds
- Beet greens
- Turnip greens
The more raw, organic vegetables and fruits you can add to your diet, the healthier your lymph system will be.
2. The Wrong Foods
The same way that eating the right foods can help to keep your lymph system running smoothly, eating the wrong foods will clog your system with their toxic waste and lack of nutrients. Avoid the following foods as much as possible:
- Refined sugar
- Red meat
- Baked goods
- Processed foods
- Artificial preservatives
- Artificial colors
- Artificial sweeteners
- Refined grains
- White rice and white bread
Continue to Page 2