- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Top Tips For Keeping A Positive Attitude Alive And Well
2. Bird of a Feather
You know that old saying birds of a feather flock together? If you hang around with those who constantly complain, constantly look for the bad, and constantly talk about the negative, after a while, that will be all you can see as well.
3. Pay Attention to Your Surroundings
The truth is, if you live in a cluttered house and office, you will find your mind is equally as cluttered. By surrounding yourself with uplifting music, colors that inspire and please you, and even small pictures or knick knacks on your desk can help to brighten up your atmosphere as well as brighten your mood. Fill your life with things that make you feel happy and ditch those that don’t.
4. Don’t Forget to Take Time Out
No one can be little Polly Sunshine all day, every day. One of the best things you can do for yourself is to take a little time out now and again to recharge your batteries. If you can, take some time for yourself every day. If your schedule doesn’t permit that, at least take one or two afternoons or evenings each week just for yourself. Do whatever relaxes and pleases you so that you can look on your life with fresh eyes and a positive attitude once again.
Continue to Page 3