- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Top Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks
3. Carboxy therapy
Carboxy therapy is a non-invasive, safe, and effective way of greatly diminishing the appearance of stretch marks. It utilises the CO2 already present in our bodies to increase the blood flow to the affected area, which results in a rush of nutrients and oxygen. This in turn gives your cells the boost that they need to repair themselves and start producing more collagen again. The CO2 is injected directly into the skin for maximum effect and, the good news is that it’s safe for all skin types!
Microdermabrasion is a popular and effective option for many types of skin conditions on the body and face, and stretch marks are one of them. The treatment works using super fine crystals which buff away imperfections and, in this case, promotes the production of elastin and collagen greatly reducing the appearance of stretch marks right from the first treatment.
Continue to Page 3