- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
True Facts About Autism Infographic
Every year autism is getting more and more widely spread disease.
Autism is a neural development disorder that is characterized by some typical for the disease behaviour: it can be verbal or non-verbal communication, social interaction, problems with memory and understanding some information, repetitive behaviour. Every should understand that such people have a chance to be happy, they just need another way of teaching, communication and just another treatment.
Learn the infographic below to be aware of some true facts about the disease. What other statistics do you know? Leave a comment!
Click on image to enlarge