- Is There A Correlation Between Creativity And Not Socializing?
- 3 Excellent ‘Because’ To Why Sprouted Grains Are Good For You
- 7 Healthy And Easy To Make Salads For Each Day Of Your Week Video
- The Science Of Alcohol Addiction
- Hunger Scale And Guide To Mindful Eating Infographic
- Bountiful Year: What To Eat, When To Eat It Infographic
- Healthy Food Substitutions For A Guilt-Free Diet Infographic
True Facts About Autism Infographic
Every year autism is getting more and more widely spread disease.
Autism is a neural development disorder that is characterized by some typical for the disease behaviour: it can be verbal or non-verbal communication, social interaction, problems with memory and understanding some information, repetitive behaviour. Every should understand that such people have a chance to be happy, they just need another way of teaching, communication and just another treatment.
Learn the infographic below to be aware of some true facts about the disease. What other statistics do you know? Leave a comment!
Click on image to enlarge