- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Trying to Get Healthy? 12 Top Detrimental Habits You Need to Stop Today!
2. Skimping on Sleep
American culture values those who burn the candles at both ends. We think of this as a sign of someone who is a “go-getter” or “on the road to success.” The fact is sleep deprivation is a serious problem. Your body repairs itself, makes hormones, and restores itself while you sleep.
When you get regular sleep, you will not only have more energy during the day, you will be happier, and be better able to function at work. Most adults need 7 to 9 hours every night. If you have trouble falling asleep, turn off all your screens (TV, cell phones, tablets, computers, etc.) at least 1 hour before bed.