- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
- 15 Of The Most Common Nutrient Deficiencies Most Americans Have
- This One Spice Will Turn Your Bath Into A Super Detox Experience
Using Aloe Vera To Improve Your Skin Health Infographic
Aloe vera is a powerful ingredient for your skin care routine. Taking into consideration its highly hydrating, soothing, purifying and protective properties, you’ll undoubtedly consider it beneficial for any skin type.
Aloe vera is rich in vitamins and minerals that can nourish and rejuvenate skin cells. It is especially good for dry skin and works wonders when it comes to hydration and keeping moisture in the skin tissue.
Homemade mask recipes are a great way to utilize all the benefits of aloe vera. Here are some to start with!
Click on image to enlarge