- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Using Aloe Vera To Improve Your Skin Health Infographic
Aloe vera is a powerful ingredient for your skin care routine. Taking into consideration its highly hydrating, soothing, purifying and protective properties, you’ll undoubtedly consider it beneficial for any skin type.
Aloe vera is rich in vitamins and minerals that can nourish and rejuvenate skin cells. It is especially good for dry skin and works wonders when it comes to hydration and keeping moisture in the skin tissue.
Homemade mask recipes are a great way to utilize all the benefits of aloe vera. Here are some to start with!
Click on image to enlarge