- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Using Bergamot Essential Oil For Your Health Infographic
You probably know bergamot oil as an effective mood enhancer used in aromatherapy. Indeed, its refreshing scent is amazing for getting your mind on track, dissipating brain fog, and improving your confidence.
However, this essential oil can used for many other purposes, like killing bacteria and improving skin health.
Far from being a one-trick pony, bergamot provides a wide range of health benefits, from healing headaches to relieving muscle tension. Look at the infographic to learn more, and let us know if you found it informative!
Click on image to enlarge