- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Free Subscription To the Freshest Health News And Tips
Using Essential Oils Around Animals: What You Need To Know Infographic
Essential oils can help maintain health and treat different skin and health conditions. They also work well for diffusing a pleasant aroma into the air in your home. Different essential oils and their blends can affect your mood and the way you feel. Some of them are effective for relaxation and sleep, others for boosting your focus and mood.
With that being said, you may be wondering if it’s safe to use essential oils around your pets, or even if they can help your pet’s health. Can cats, dogs and other animals benefit from essential oils, or are they harmful for their health? Take a look at the infographic below to find out!
Click on image to enlarge
Help Us Spread The Word!
Like Us On Facebook To Stay Updated!
I'm already a Naturalon fan, don't show this box again.