- 4 Top Foods For Healthy Joints (Just Know It)
- Prevent Hair Loss With These 10 Superfoods Infographic
- 6 Things In Your Everyday Life That Are Dirtier Than A Toilet Seat Video
- Face Care: Do’s And Dont’s For Naturally Beautiful Skin
- 4 Tips To Make Sure You Are Getting The Most Value From Olive Oil
- DIY Natural Organic Make Up Ideas And Recipes Infographic
- Everything You Need To Know About Slow Cookers Video
Using Essential Oils Around Animals: What You Need To Know Infographic
Essential oils can help maintain health and treat different skin and health conditions. They also work well for diffusing a pleasant aroma into the air in your home. Different essential oils and their blends can affect your mood and the way you feel. Some of them are effective for relaxation and sleep, others for boosting your focus and mood.
With that being said, you may be wondering if it’s safe to use essential oils around your pets, or even if they can help your pet’s health. Can cats, dogs and other animals benefit from essential oils, or are they harmful for their health? Take a look at the infographic below to find out!
Click on image to enlarge