- Useful Tips For Treating Eczema Naturally Video
- How To Get Thicker Hair Naturally In 2 Months Video
- The Best Essential Oils For Women’s Health Infographic
- Getting Rid Of Scars At Home: Natural Remedies Video
- Natural Single Ingredient Skin Care Products You Need To Have In Your Bathroom Video
- 6 Amazing Ways To Reuse Tea Bags Instead Of Throwing Them Away Video
- Dairy Free Summer Desserts – 5 Easy Sorbet Recipes Video
Using Essential Oils Around Animals: What You Need To Know Infographic
Essential oils can help maintain health and treat different skin and health conditions. They also work well for diffusing a pleasant aroma into the air in your home. Different essential oils and their blends can affect your mood and the way you feel. Some of them are effective for relaxation and sleep, others for boosting your focus and mood.
With that being said, you may be wondering if it’s safe to use essential oils around your pets, or even if they can help your pet’s health. Can cats, dogs and other animals benefit from essential oils, or are they harmful for their health? Take a look at the infographic below to find out!
Click on image to enlarge