- 7 Unexpected Health Benefits Of Activated Charcoal Infographic
- Healthy Cookies: 3 Delicious Ways Video
- Sunflower Seeds And Their Amazing Benefits Infographic
- Waking Up Early Is Easy With These 10 Effortless Tricks Infographic
- The Healthiest Way To Prepare Onions Video
- Healthy Meal Prep Basics For Beginners Video
- Your Guide To Identifying And Cooking Edible Mushrooms Infographic
Using Essential Oils Around Animals: What You Need To Know Infographic
Essential oils can help maintain health and treat different skin and health conditions. They also work well for diffusing a pleasant aroma into the air in your home. Different essential oils and their blends can affect your mood and the way you feel. Some of them are effective for relaxation and sleep, others for boosting your focus and mood.
With that being said, you may be wondering if it’s safe to use essential oils around your pets, or even if they can help your pet’s health. Can cats, dogs and other animals benefit from essential oils, or are they harmful for their health? Take a look at the infographic below to find out!
Click on image to enlarge