- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
- 15 Of The Most Common Nutrient Deficiencies Most Americans Have
- This One Spice Will Turn Your Bath Into A Super Detox Experience
Using Essential Oils Around Animals: What You Need To Know Infographic
Essential oils can help maintain health and treat different skin and health conditions. They also work well for diffusing a pleasant aroma into the air in your home. Different essential oils and their blends can affect your mood and the way you feel. Some of them are effective for relaxation and sleep, others for boosting your focus and mood.
With that being said, you may be wondering if it’s safe to use essential oils around your pets, or even if they can help your pet’s health. Can cats, dogs and other animals benefit from essential oils, or are they harmful for their health? Take a look at the infographic below to find out!
Click on image to enlarge