- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Valentine’s Day Preparations: 8 Foods Which Can Kill Your Libido
8. Microwave popcorn
Some people’s idea of a perfect date night in on Valentine’s might be to have a delicious dinner together then snuggle up on the couch with a movie and some sweet (or salty) microwaved popcorn. But wait, you know the bag that the popcorn comes in? Well the lining contains a lot of different chemicals like perfluorooctanoic acid which kill your sex drive. Over time they can even have cause prostate problems in men. If you still really want that movie and popcorn night, why not try buying raw popcorn kernels and popping them in a pan with a lid? It’s healthier, tastes better and you can include your own healthy toppings. Result!
RELATED: 11 Surprising Health Benefits Of Love Infographic
So, there it is, a roundup of the foods you should avoid if you want to keep your libido intact in time for Valentine’s day. Most of these are unfortunately substances that many of us wouldn’t think twice about eating or drinking, and most are probably consumed several times throughout the week. But the truth is that these foods and others can interfere with your hormones and cause your sex drive and sexual functioning to not be as it should be.