- The Stomach-Turning Truth About Hot Dog Ingredients Video
- How To Prevent Kidney Stones In 4 Steps
- Never Make Tea In Your Hotel Room
- Use These Spice Combinations To Recreate The Flavors Of 36 World Cuisines Infographic
- Top Health Benefits Of Eucalyptus Oil
- This Is The Best Way To Organize Your Refrigerator Video
- Grey Hair: Any Hope To Avoid?
How Do Vegetarians Get Protein? Video
It is recommended to eat about 42 grams of protein per day in order to stay healthy.
Meat is considered to be the most well-known source of protein, which is why many people believe that vegans, vegetarians, flexitarians, or no meat except fish-eaters don’t get enough protein in their diets. But the reality is that vegetarians and other no-meat-eaters get more than 42 grams of protein a day easily without needing meat. In fact, an average vegan gets 70% more protein than it is advised to consume.
In this video, Dr. Greger speaks on his research and answers the question of whether vegetarians get enough protein.
Do you think you get enough protein?