- Amazing Things You Can Do With Orange Peels Instead Of Throwing Them Away Video
- Raisins Or Grapes? Dry Or Raw? Which One Is Better?
- Learn How You Can Improve Your Health With A Balanced Diet Infographic
- 7 Health Reasons To Eat A Clove Of Fresh Garlic Everyday Video
- The Ultimate Detox Salad Recipe: Find It Here Infographic
- Easy Mango And Lime Sorbet Recipe To Make This Summer Video
- Summer Delights: Seasonal Fruits And Best Ways To Eat Them Infographic
Do You Have Vitamin Deficiencies? Use This Chart To Find Out Infographic
Vitamins and minerals are essential for your good health and warding off diseases. However, keeping all of them in a perfect balance can be a difficult thing to do. Modern nutrition habits and restrictive diets can lead to various deficiencies, which are the conditions in which your body is lacking a certain essential mineral or vitamin.
The chart featured below in this article contains all the necessary information about the functions of different vitamins and minerals, their most efficient dietary sources, and major deficiency symptoms that can help you make a self-evaluation. Take a look!
Click on image to enlarge