- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Free Subscription To the Freshest Health News And Tips
Do You Have Vitamin Deficiencies? Use This Chart To Find Out Infographic
Vitamins and minerals are essential for your good health and warding off diseases. However, keeping all of them in a perfect balance can be a difficult thing to do. Modern nutrition habits and restrictive diets can lead to various deficiencies, which are the conditions in which your body is lacking a certain essential mineral or vitamin.
The chart featured below in this article contains all the necessary information about the functions of different vitamins and minerals, their most efficient dietary sources, and major deficiency symptoms that can help you make a self-evaluation. Take a look!
Click on image to enlarge
Help Us Spread The Word!
Like Us On Facebook To Stay Updated!
I'm already a Naturalon fan, don't show this box again.