- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Free Subscription To the Freshest Health News And Tips
This Is Why Water Fluoridation Should Stop Video
The debate concerning water fluoridation is going on and on. Conventional medical communities advocate it because it decreases the risk of tooth cavities. However, there’s been a wide range of research indicating not only that it fails to be effective for improving dental health, but it is also dangerous for our health.
The studies claim that fluoride has the potential to cause dangerous health problems.
Watch the video to learn more information about the potential dangers.
Where do you stand? Do you think water fluoridation is justified? Write in the comments.
Help Us Spread The Word!
Like Us On Facebook To Stay Updated!
I'm already a Naturalon fan, don't show this box again.
Sep 29, 2016 at 1:33 am
I have asked many forced-fluoridation fanatics to tell me how much accumulated fluoride in the body they think is safe. So far not a single one of them has been able to answer the question.
It is unlikely to just be a coincidence that the US, Australia, and Ireland, which have had high rates of forced-fluoridation for decades, also have high rates of joint problems, and poor health outcomes in general.