- 5 Natural Moisturizers You Can Use Instead Of Store-Bought Synthetics Video
- The Brain – How Can We Ensure Successful Aging?
- DIY Easy Warming Oil For Stiff Or Sore Joints And Muscles (Better Than Tiger Balm)
- Top 10 Reasons to Drink Lemon and Warm Water
- 4 Harmful Skin Care Ingredients Infographic
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- This One Spice Stops Heart Attacks, Restores Gut Bacteria, And Kills Cancer Cells!
Wellness In The Workplace Matters Video
Reducing health insurance costs has become the number-one task for most American companies, and it doesn’t matter how big or small a company is.
It’s happening because health care costs are increasing and surpassing the growth of inflation and earnings. Wellness programs are a solution for wise employers. Such programs not only help make health care costs lower, they also create a culture of healthier offices, and make the atmosphere within the team friendlier.
Dr. Mercola talks about wellness in the workplace and suggests possible health care programs in the video below. Are you for or against such health care programs? Leave your opinion in the comments!