- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Wellness In The Workplace Matters Video
Reducing health insurance costs has become the number-one task for most American companies, and it doesn’t matter how big or small a company is.
It’s happening because health care costs are increasing and surpassing the growth of inflation and earnings. Wellness programs are a solution for wise employers. Such programs not only help make health care costs lower, they also create a culture of healthier offices, and make the atmosphere within the team friendlier.
Dr. Mercola talks about wellness in the workplace and suggests possible health care programs in the video below. Are you for or against such health care programs? Leave your opinion in the comments!