- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
What Diseases Can You Get From Your Pets?
8. Cat Scratch Fever
Make sure that if you find yourself ever bitten, scratched or licked by someone else’s cat that you have it checked out by a physician. Cat scratch fever can leave you with a serious illness that causes problems in your brain, heart, eyes, and several other organs.
9. Lyme Disease
Through the years, Lyme disease has been found to be a very serious illness that humans get from animals, usually outdoors. Many times this disease has been passed along by a tick. Many doctors have misdiagnosed people who have come down with odd symptoms, and by the time they are diagnosed with Lyme disease they have been seriously ill for quite a long time. Make sure to check with your doctor if you have unique symptoms, and request to be checked for Lyme disease right from the start.
This disease is spread by many different animals through water. Parasites associated with specific animals are able to pass this along to humans because the disease can live outside of water for a long time.
Continue to Page 4
Apr 27, 2017 at 10:05 pm
Great article. Think of all the crap you can get when your dog swipes its butt on your sofa and then people touch and sit on it…disgusting.