- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Free Subscription To the Freshest Health News And Tips
What Is Skin Cancer? Infographic
Skin cancer is a type of cancer that arises from skin cells.
Most of cases of the disease are connected with over-exposure of UV rays from the sun. Also it may be caused by sunbeds. It is very important to recognize the illness in time, as it leads to the development of the cancer. Treatment is usually possible via surgical removal.
Learning the infographic you will find out some useful information about skin cancer and also some recommendations how to prevent yourself from the disease. Look through all the material and keep it in mind. How long and how often do you spend your time under the sun? Leave a comment!
Click on image to enlarge
Help Us Spread The Word!
Like Us On Facebook To Stay Updated!
I'm already a Naturalon fan, don't show this box again.