- Microplastics: What’s The Big Deal About Them? Video
- 2020: Will 5G Network Be Damaging?
- This Diet Removes Uric Acid From Your Joints Best
- Top 5 Exercises To Burn Belly Fat And Get A Flat Stomach Video
- Nourishing And Moisturizing Tropical Mango Body Butter Souffle Recipe Video
- 5 Easy Vegan Ice Cream Recipes For Summertime Video
- The Beginner’s Guide To Zero Waste Living Video
What Is Skin Cancer? Infographic
Skin cancer is a type of cancer that arises from skin cells.
Most of cases of the disease are connected with over-exposure of UV rays from the sun. Also it may be caused by sunbeds. It is very important to recognize the illness in time, as it leads to the development of the cancer. Treatment is usually possible via surgical removal.
Learning the infographic you will find out some useful information about skin cancer and also some recommendations how to prevent yourself from the disease. Look through all the material and keep it in mind. How long and how often do you spend your time under the sun? Leave a comment!
Click on image to enlarge