- 10 Everyday Mistakes Even Healthy People Make
- Does Obesity Make Your Brain Age Faster?
- Pineapple Juice Vs Cough Syrup?
- 10 Recipes For Natural Face Masks For Dry Skin
- The Dangers Of Heartburn And Acid Reflux Drugs They Never Tell You About
- Top Tips and Herbs That Will Keep You Warm this Winter
- 10 Super Relaxing and Cleansing Detox Bath Recipes (#5 is Luscious!)
What Is Skin Cancer? Infographic
Skin cancer is a type of cancer that arises from skin cells.
Most of cases of the disease are connected with over-exposure of UV rays from the sun. Also it may be caused by sunbeds. It is very important to recognize the illness in time, as it leads to the development of the cancer. Treatment is usually possible via surgical removal.
Learning the infographic you will find out some useful information about skin cancer and also some recommendations how to prevent yourself from the disease. Look through all the material and keep it in mind. How long and how often do you spend your time under the sun? Leave a comment!
Click on image to enlarge