- Cozy Yoga For The Winter Season Video
- Raw Produce Could Help Your Depression
- How Does Poor Sleep Affect Our Ability To Learn And Perform?
- Check On These 8 Nutrients Vital For The Perfect Function Of The Nervous System
- The Surprising Health Benefits Of Kiwis Video
- Do You Seem To Notice The Prediabetes Signs? Here Is What You Need To Do Next!
- 7 Weight Loss Mistakes To Avoid
What’s The Real Difference Between Brown And White Eggs? Video
Pretty much everyone knows that all chicken eggs tend to be either white or brown. However, have you ever wondered what is the real difference between them, if any?
The coloring of an egg shell is mainly determined by the genetic makeup of the chicken. White variety is laid by feathered chickens with white earlobes, and brown eggs are produced by brown chickens with red earlobes.
But what about their nutritional value? Watch the video featured below to find out which type of eggs is better for your diet and why.