- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
What’s The Real Difference Between Brown And White Eggs? Video
Pretty much everyone knows that all chicken eggs tend to be either white or brown. However, have you ever wondered what is the real difference between them, if any?
The coloring of an egg shell is mainly determined by the genetic makeup of the chicken. White variety is laid by feathered chickens with white earlobes, and brown eggs are produced by brown chickens with red earlobes.
But what about their nutritional value? Watch the video featured below to find out which type of eggs is better for your diet and why.