- 15 Of The Best Kept Secrets For Naturally Beautiful Skin
- Will An Apple A Day Really Keep The Doctor Away?
- Use This One Oil To Prevent Balding, Breaking Or Graying Hair
- Aloe Vera: Recipes That Are More Than Skin Deep!
- 12 Powerful Benefits Of Sesame Seeds
- Useful Tips For Treating Eczema Naturally Video
- How To Get Thicker Hair Naturally In 2 Months Video
What’s The Real Difference Between Brown And White Eggs? Video
Pretty much everyone knows that all chicken eggs tend to be either white or brown. However, have you ever wondered what is the real difference between them, if any?
The coloring of an egg shell is mainly determined by the genetic makeup of the chicken. White variety is laid by feathered chickens with white earlobes, and brown eggs are produced by brown chickens with red earlobes.
But what about their nutritional value? Watch the video featured below to find out which type of eggs is better for your diet and why.