- Amazing Things You Can Do With Orange Peels Instead Of Throwing Them Away Video
- Raisins Or Grapes? Dry Or Raw? Which One Is Better?
- Learn How You Can Improve Your Health With A Balanced Diet Infographic
- 7 Health Reasons To Eat A Clove Of Fresh Garlic Everyday Video
- The Ultimate Detox Salad Recipe: Find It Here Infographic
- Easy Mango And Lime Sorbet Recipe To Make This Summer Video
- Summer Delights: Seasonal Fruits And Best Ways To Eat Them Infographic
What’s The Real Difference Between Brown And White Eggs? Video
Pretty much everyone knows that all chicken eggs tend to be either white or brown. However, have you ever wondered what is the real difference between them, if any?
The coloring of an egg shell is mainly determined by the genetic makeup of the chicken. White variety is laid by feathered chickens with white earlobes, and brown eggs are produced by brown chickens with red earlobes.
But what about their nutritional value? Watch the video featured below to find out which type of eggs is better for your diet and why.