- Best Ways To Get Fit In 2018: Top 10 Fitness Trends Video
- How Many Grams Of Protein Do You Need? Infographic
- 3 Smoothie Recipes For Better Health And Detox Video
- Make Your Home Smell Like Sunshine With These Summertime Essential Oil Blends Infographic
- Quick Vegan Breakfast Ideas You Can Make In 5 Minutes Video
- Kombucha: Pros and Cons Of The New Popular Fermented Beverage Video
- The Secrets Of Culinary Oils Infographic
What’s The Real Difference Between Brown And White Eggs? Video
Pretty much everyone knows that all chicken eggs tend to be either white or brown. However, have you ever wondered what is the real difference between them, if any?
The coloring of an egg shell is mainly determined by the genetic makeup of the chicken. White variety is laid by feathered chickens with white earlobes, and brown eggs are produced by brown chickens with red earlobes.
But what about their nutritional value? Watch the video featured below to find out which type of eggs is better for your diet and why.