- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
True Facts About Eggs Infographic
It is almost impossible to make well-loved pancakes or a birthday cake without an egg.
We add eggs almost to every meal. Egg is a unique superfood, as it is full of some important for our life benefits. Can you imagine that this very product is among those few foods naturally containing vitamin D? But vitamin D is not a low-water mark, eggs also contain vitamin A, B2, B6, B12 and minerals such as iron or calcium, for example. More over, egg is an excellent source of proteins.
To know more about this amazing source of life, scroll down the page and learn the infographic. What other interesting information you can add up to the topic? Leave a comment!
Click on image to enlarge