- The Dangers Of Heartburn And Acid Reflux Drugs They Never Tell You About
- What You Should Do to Find Out About How to Write a Personal Essay Before You’re Left Behind
- Top Tips and Herbs That Will Keep You Warm this Winter
- 10 Super Relaxing and Cleansing Detox Bath Recipes (#5 is Luscious!)
- Top Tips On Maintaining Wellbeing Throughout The Winter
- Top Signs You Need To Do A Liver Detox (And Best Detox Foods List Included!)
- 10 Foods & 10 Ways You Can Efficiently Boost Your Metabolism
True Facts About Eggs Infographic
It is almost impossible to make well-loved pancakes or a birthday cake without an egg.
We add eggs almost to every meal. Egg is a unique superfood, as it is full of some important for our life benefits. Can you imagine that this very product is among those few foods naturally containing vitamin D? But vitamin D is not a low-water mark, eggs also contain vitamin A, B2, B6, B12 and minerals such as iron or calcium, for example. More over, egg is an excellent source of proteins.
To know more about this amazing source of life, scroll down the page and learn the infographic. What other interesting information you can add up to the topic? Leave a comment!
Click on image to enlarge