- 7 Surprising Health Benefits Of Love
- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
True Facts About Eggs Infographic
It is almost impossible to make well-loved pancakes or a birthday cake without an egg.
We add eggs almost to every meal. Egg is a unique superfood, as it is full of some important for our life benefits. Can you imagine that this very product is among those few foods naturally containing vitamin D? But vitamin D is not a low-water mark, eggs also contain vitamin A, B2, B6, B12 and minerals such as iron or calcium, for example. More over, egg is an excellent source of proteins.
To know more about this amazing source of life, scroll down the page and learn the infographic. What other interesting information you can add up to the topic? Leave a comment!
Click on image to enlarge