- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Why Is Butter Better?
4. It cuts down on the symptoms of diabetes
The American Diabetes Association published the findings of a study showing that sodium butyrate, which is found in butter, is responsible for improving the response of insulin for those who have diabetes.
5. Strengthens your bones
Butter contains vitamin D, which helps strengthen your muscles and increase the density of your bones. Vitamin K is known as the vitamin that helps your blood clot when you are injured.
6. Butter is better for you than margarine
Besides tasting nicer than margarine, butter is better for you because of the high amounts of trans-fats found in the butter substitute. In addition, the vegetable fats that are in margarine are more responsible for the death of those with heart disease than the saturated fats found in butter.
7. Butter tastes better
Besides the flavor alone, butter tastes better and it is a natural food, whereas margarine is made from chemicals and isn’t even naturally yellow — it is grey. They merely add color to margarine to help it compete with butter.
Continue to Page 3