- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Worries: What Can You Do To Leave Them Behind? Infographic
Is it good to have worries? Only if they inspire you and give you the energy to act, solve the problem and move on with your life. However, that’s often not how we feel when we say that we are worried. The more common kind of worry comes as a never-ending circle of doubts, fears and worst case scenarios that goes on in our heads over and over again.
If you are one of the people who find themselves worrying too much, take a look at the infographic below to learn more about worrying, its effect on your health and the best ways to stop it.
Click on image to enlarge