- Top 10 Reasons to Drink Lemon and Warm Water
- 4 Harmful Skin Care Ingredients Infographic
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- This One Spice Stops Heart Attacks, Restores Gut Bacteria, And Kills Cancer Cells!
- 4 Healthy Body And Soul Warming Recipes For Cold Winter Days (We Love #1!)
- Eight Smoothie Recipes To Prevent Heart Attacks And Lower Your Risk Of Cancer
- These 10 Ayurvedic Tips Will Keep You Healthy!
Overcoming Your Fears Through Yoga Video
Phillip Askew’s story is proof that anything is possible if you’re willing to work for it.
When Phillip was 17 years old, he and his mother heard about yoga for the first time. There were no yoga schools in their hometown in Alabama. Those who were interested in learning yoga met in a local theater, teaching themselves poses from books and learning from one another.
Phillip started doing yoga at home and 3 years later he managed to fight his fear of doing yoga in public and started attending yoga classes.
In the video below you’ll learn about Philip’s progress and hear how yoga transformed his life.
Incredible, isn’t it?