- Nourishing And Moisturizing Tropical Mango Body Butter Souffle Recipe Video
- 5 Easy Vegan Ice Cream Recipes For Summertime Video
- The Beginner’s Guide To Zero Waste Living Video
- Your First Aid Kit – Herbal Essentials Infographic
- Looking Beautiful Without Makeup? Here Is How Video
- Roasted Beet Hummus – Is It Better Than The Original? Video
- Evening Habits That Are Ruining Your Sleep Video
Overcoming Your Fears Through Yoga Video
Phillip Askew’s story is proof that anything is possible if you’re willing to work for it.
When Phillip was 17 years old, he and his mother heard about yoga for the first time. There were no yoga schools in their hometown in Alabama. Those who were interested in learning yoga met in a local theater, teaching themselves poses from books and learning from one another.
Phillip started doing yoga at home and 3 years later he managed to fight his fear of doing yoga in public and started attending yoga classes.
In the video below you’ll learn about Philip’s progress and hear how yoga transformed his life.
Incredible, isn’t it?