- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Overcoming Your Fears Through Yoga Video
Phillip Askew’s story is proof that anything is possible if you’re willing to work for it.
When Phillip was 17 years old, he and his mother heard about yoga for the first time. There were no yoga schools in their hometown in Alabama. Those who were interested in learning yoga met in a local theater, teaching themselves poses from books and learning from one another.
Phillip started doing yoga at home and 3 years later he managed to fight his fear of doing yoga in public and started attending yoga classes.
In the video below you’ll learn about Philip’s progress and hear how yoga transformed his life.
Incredible, isn’t it?