- Does Nutrition Really Affect Your Stress Levels?
- Are Vitamin D Supplements Effective For Diabetes, Weight Loss, And Blood Pressure? Video
- Are You Aware Of These Food Industry Lies? Infographic
- Sugar: Is It As Addictive As Drugs? Video
- Don’t Let Food Labels Fool You Infographic
- 4 Surefire Steps To Defeat Seasonal Allergies Video
- 10 Smoothie Recipes To Keep You Healthy And Energized Infographic
12 Ways That Fried Foods Are Killing You Infographic
Do you eat fried foods? If you do you may actually be shaving years off of your life. The high fat content found in these foods are huge contributors to such conditions as stroke, Alzheimer’s, clogged arteries, heart disease, and various types of cancers, in addition to being very fattening. Find out why you need to avoid these unhealthy foods in order to live well.
Click on image to enlarge