- 5 Excellent Reasons To Include Moringa In Your Nutrition Plan Video
- Handy Instructions For Storing Your Groceries Infographic
- Top 20 Healthy Foods You Should Be Eating Every Single Day
- The Simplest Ways To Get Rid Of The Common Cold Fast!
- Vitamin C And Its 10 Unique Benefits For Your Skin Infographic
- 7-Minute Yoga Practice For Stress Relief Video
- Please, Don’t Pass The Sugar: The Best Healthy Alternatives Infographic
15 Natural Ways To Strengthen And Improve Your Memory Power
For many years, people believed that your brain power peaked when you were in your 20’s and it was all downhill from there until, eventually, you became a senile person in your old age.
We know now that this is not true and it is not the natural way of things. You can keep your memory and cognitive skills sharp as ever for your entire life. Your body might slow down but your brain doesn’t have to!
Memory problems are a common complaint, especially for those over 50. There are numerous factors involved in your cognitive and memory skills including alcohol, smoking, certain medications, stress, depression, B vitamin deficiencies, sleep deprivation, and thyroid issues.
Serious problems, such as Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia require extra help. If you believe that you or a loved one might be affected, please see your physician for a proper diagnosis.
However, for most of us, all we need is a little extra help to get our brains and memory to kick back into high gear.
Keep reading for 15 of the best ways you can improve your memory and cognitive skills without pills and without learning how to play chess.
1. Ginkgo Biloba
This herb has been used for centuries to help memory problems. Ginkgo biloba improves blood circulation to the brain, which naturally helps it to work better. This herb helps to improve cognitive thinking and memory in those with early stage dementia or Alzheimer’s. One study, published in the journal Human Psychopharmacology, found that this herb seems to be only truly effective for those suffering from dementia and does not work as well for healthy persons.
Continue to Page 2