- 4 Surefire Steps To Defeat Seasonal Allergies Video
- 10 Smoothie Recipes To Keep You Healthy And Energized Infographic
- A Quick And Easy Smoothie For Beauty, Energy And Weight Loss Video
- How To Stop Being A Soda Addict Infographic
- Top Tips To Skyrocket Your Energy Throughout The Day Infographic
- Can Omega-3 Fats Really Speed Up Recovery After A Heart Attack?
- Everything You Need To Know About The 3-Day Juice Cleanse Video
7 Common Food Ingredients that Ruin Your Good Mood
Food, it’s a necessary ingredient to life. Everyone knows it can affect your waistline but can it also affect how you think, act, and feel? So is something you’re eating causing your bad moods? Many foods or food additives can cause chaos on our nervous system, giving you a case of the blues, feeling overly tired, anxious, or irritable. Even very small amounts of these foods can completely hijack your good mood, leaving you feeling down and out. Check out this list of 7 food ingredients that are ruining your mood.
1. White Flour
Everyone knows that white flour isn’t healthy, that’s nothing new. But did you know that avoiding white bread isn’t enough? Bleached white flour has found its way into other foods such as soups and salad dressings. It’s used as a thickening agent.
Besides being nutritionally devoid of any substantive nutritional value, it causes you blood to make a high glucose content, so that even a small amount can cause mood swings and make you feel irritable with hunger, even though you might have just eaten.