- Taking Turmeric? It’s Not Doing Squat Unless You Are Taking Other Things Too
- Healthy Vegan Meals That Cost Less Than $2 Video
- Understanding Addiction: How Does It Happen? Infographic
- Does Nutrition Really Affect Your Stress Levels?
- Are Vitamin D Supplements Effective For Diabetes, Weight Loss, And Blood Pressure? Video
- Are You Aware Of These Food Industry Lies? Infographic
- Sugar: Is It As Addictive As Drugs? Video
8 Top Moves for a Tight Toned Tush
Ladies, this is for you! We all want a tight, toned; turn their heads tush, don’t we? Tired of the Stairmaster? Is your routine running you into a rut? Still don’t have that bubble butt you want, even though you’ve been busting your behind?
Take a look at the top 8 exercises you can do to tone up that tush and get the derriere you desire.
1. Kick It Out
Begin with your feet about hip width apart. Put your hands on your hips and squat down as low as you can. Then, stand up on one leg while you kick the other leg out to your side. Kick as high as you can, aiming for hip level. Try to do 20 reps each side.