- Fats And Oils: Which To Eat And Which To Ditch Infographic
- Simple Food Swaps To Make Eating Vegan Effortless Infographic
- The Four Foods You Should Stop Eating Right Now Video
- Top 20 Alternative Sources Of Protein Other Than Meat
- 6 Unexpected Things Sleeping With A Weighted Blanket Can Do For You!
- The World’s Healthiest People: Their Diet And Lifestyle Secrets Infographic
- The Perfect Green Juice Recipe For Overcoming Holiday Sickness Video
Choosing Between Fish Oil and Algae Oil Infographic
You’ve probably heard or read about the numerous nutritional benefits of omega-3 for your health. The most famous product containing a high level of omega-3 is fish oil. However, the growing popularity of the vegan movement poses a new challenge: How can we get enough omega-3 if we choose to exclude fish from our diet?
Seems like the answer to this question is already here, and it’s algae oil. It’s not only a highly effective cruelty-free alternative to fish oil, but also a very valuable addition to your diet by its own merit. Take a look at the infographic below to learn more.
Click on image to enlarge