- Taking Turmeric? It’s Not Doing Squat Unless You Are Taking Other Things Too
- Healthy Vegan Meals That Cost Less Than $2 Video
- Understanding Addiction: How Does It Happen? Infographic
- Does Nutrition Really Affect Your Stress Levels?
- Are Vitamin D Supplements Effective For Diabetes, Weight Loss, And Blood Pressure? Video
- Are You Aware Of These Food Industry Lies? Infographic
- Sugar: Is It As Addictive As Drugs? Video
Choosing Between Fish Oil and Algae Oil Infographic
You’ve probably heard or read about the numerous nutritional benefits of omega-3 for your health. The most famous product containing a high level of omega-3 is fish oil. However, the growing popularity of the vegan movement poses a new challenge: How can we get enough omega-3 if we choose to exclude fish from our diet?
Seems like the answer to this question is already here, and it’s algae oil. It’s not only a highly effective cruelty-free alternative to fish oil, but also a very valuable addition to your diet by its own merit. Take a look at the infographic below to learn more.
Click on image to enlarge