- 10 Best Ways You Can Lose Weight Fast
- 3 Easy Fish Recipes For A Healthy Dinner Video
- Vitamin C Treatment Can Help Prevent Arterial Arrhythmia
- 12 Mental Benefits You Can Get From Exercise Infographic
- Glutathione: What Is It And Why You Should Start Taking It Now!
- Here Are 4 Steps You Can Take To Naturally Lower Cholesterol Video
- Red Seaweed’s Power To Fight Cancer & More
Why Should You Drink Water Instead Of Soda? Infographic
Doctors and nutritionists urge us to drink no less than 8 glasses of water every day and cut out soda completely (or at least avoid it as much as possible). Why is that so?
First of all, soda contains a great amount of sugar and calories, while water is completely calorie-free. Carbonated sugary drinks don’t have any beneficial nutrients and can wreck havoc in your body. The benefits of changing soft drinks for pure water go far beyond hydrating and avoiding unnecessary weight gain. Take a look at the infographic to learn more!
Click on image to enlarge