- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
- 15 Of The Most Common Nutrient Deficiencies Most Americans Have
How To Stop Being A Soda Addict Infographic
Everyone knows that drinking soda doesn’t do you any good. However, not many of us can easily say no to its sweet and refreshing taste.
For some people, mere enjoyment becomes a true addiction. You probably know how it manifests: these soda lovers can’t imagine their day without adding the sugary drink to every meal and getting occasional slumps throughout the day.
It’s easy to see how such behavior can destroy your health. The more soda you consume, the more damage it inflicts. That’s why cutting back on soft drinks has the potential to drastically change your life for the better.
Are you a soda addict?
Click on image to enlarge