- 10 Super Easy Colon Cleansing Plans (#5 Is Mind Blowing!)
- What You Are NOT Being Told About Autism
- Top Foods That Cause Mucus Or Phlegm And Foods That Prevent It!
- One Type Of Water Can Help Your Skin More Than Any Other
- Pump Up Your Immune System With These Probiotic Foods!
- Save Your Heart, Reduce Signs Of Aging, And Have Tons Of Energy With This 1 Thing
- Cure Your Acne With Your Diet Video
7 Dark Sides Of Soda Infographic
Soda is the second most popular beverage, after water, in the United States. The average American consumes around 57 gallons of this sugary drink every year, but how does this amount of soda influence our health?
Every sip we take starts destructive processes inside the body. At the same time, soda manufacturers often market their products as diet-friendly and healthy. The truth is, there’s hardly anything healthy when it comes to soda’s impact on our health. Look through the infographic to learn about the destructive processes going on in our bodies after we help ourselves to a glass of this sweet drink.
Click on image to enlarge