- 10 Sweet Ways Honey Can Improve Your Life
- 10 Things Your Nurse Will Never Tell You
- How To Be Full Of Winter Spirit: 25 Fun Yet Healthy Things To Do
- Smart Ways To Avoid A Nasty Fall This Winter
- Want To Have Warm Feet Forever? Try This Amazing Trick!
- Top 5 Tips For Better Brain Health And Clearer Thinking Video
- 10 Everyday Mistakes Even Healthy People Make
7 Dark Sides Of Soda Infographic
Soda is the second most popular beverage, after water, in the United States. The average American consumes around 57 gallons of this sugary drink every year, but how does this amount of soda influence our health?
Every sip we take starts destructive processes inside the body. At the same time, soda manufacturers often market their products as diet-friendly and healthy. The truth is, there’s hardly anything healthy when it comes to soda’s impact on our health. Look through the infographic to learn about the destructive processes going on in our bodies after we help ourselves to a glass of this sweet drink.
Click on image to enlarge