- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
7 Dark Sides Of Soda Infographic
Soda is the second most popular beverage, after water, in the United States. The average American consumes around 57 gallons of this sugary drink every year, but how does this amount of soda influence our health?
Every sip we take starts destructive processes inside the body. At the same time, soda manufacturers often market their products as diet-friendly and healthy. The truth is, there’s hardly anything healthy when it comes to soda’s impact on our health. Look through the infographic to learn about the destructive processes going on in our bodies after we help ourselves to a glass of this sweet drink.
Click on image to enlarge