- 10 Super Easy Colon Cleansing Plans (#5 Is Mind Blowing!)
- What You Are NOT Being Told About Autism
- Top Foods That Cause Mucus Or Phlegm And Foods That Prevent It!
- One Type Of Water Can Help Your Skin More Than Any Other
- Pump Up Your Immune System With These Probiotic Foods!
- Save Your Heart, Reduce Signs Of Aging, And Have Tons Of Energy With This 1 Thing
- Cure Your Acne With Your Diet Video
11 Incredible Facts About The Human Heart Video
Heart is arguably the most important muscle in the whole human body, as well as the hardest-working one. Everything about this organ and its functions is fascinating.
Just think about it – your heart pumps more than 2,000 gallons of blood through your body 24 hour a day, 7 days a week. And it has the capacity to beat more than 3 billion times over the span of a person’s life.
Watch the video below to learn more interesting facts about your heart.
Did you find this video informative? Express your opinion in the comment section!