- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
11 Incredible Facts About The Human Heart Video
Heart is arguably the most important muscle in the whole human body, as well as the hardest-working one. Everything about this organ and its functions is fascinating.
Just think about it – your heart pumps more than 2,000 gallons of blood through your body 24 hour a day, 7 days a week. And it has the capacity to beat more than 3 billion times over the span of a person’s life.
Watch the video below to learn more interesting facts about your heart.
Did you find this video informative? Express your opinion in the comment section!