- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Free Subscription To the Freshest Health News And Tips
11 Incredible Facts About The Human Heart Video
Heart is arguably the most important muscle in the whole human body, as well as the hardest-working one. Everything about this organ and its functions is fascinating.
Just think about it – your heart pumps more than 2,000 gallons of blood through your body 24 hour a day, 7 days a week. And it has the capacity to beat more than 3 billion times over the span of a person’s life.
Watch the video below to learn more interesting facts about your heart.
Did you find this video informative? Express your opinion in the comment section!
Help Us Spread The Word!
Like Us On Facebook To Stay Updated!
I'm already a Naturalon fan, don't show this box again.