- Understanding Addiction: How Does It Happen? Infographic
- Does Nutrition Really Affect Your Stress Levels?
- Are Vitamin D Supplements Effective For Diabetes, Weight Loss, And Blood Pressure? Video
- Are You Aware Of These Food Industry Lies? Infographic
- Sugar: Is It As Addictive As Drugs? Video
- Don’t Let Food Labels Fool You Infographic
- 4 Surefire Steps To Defeat Seasonal Allergies Video
Find Out If Coconut Oil Is Bad For Your Cholesterol Video
Most of us believe that all saturated fats are bad for our health because they raise our cholesterol level. Therefore, the concern about whether adding coconut oil to your diet is going to affect your cholesterol is quite logical.
Coconut oil does contain a lot of saturated fat, but is it really bad for your health? Before you cut it out from your diet, consider the information in the video below. It might make you change your mind.
What do you think about this video? Do you use coconut oil in your diet? Write in the comments!