- 7-Minute Yoga Practice For Stress Relief Video
- Please, Don’t Pass The Sugar: The Best Healthy Alternatives Infographic
- The Unbelievable Benefits Of Orange Essential Oil Video
- Heart Healthy Foods That Really Satisfy!
- 15 Different Teas To Cure Any Ailment Infographic
- Top 5 Health Supplements You Should Add To Your Diet Infographic
- Do You Wake Up At The Same Time Every Night? Here Are Some Surprising Reasons Why
Find Out If Coconut Oil Is Bad For Your Cholesterol Video
Most of us believe that all saturated fats are bad for our health because they raise our cholesterol level. Therefore, the concern about whether adding coconut oil to your diet is going to affect your cholesterol is quite logical.
Coconut oil does contain a lot of saturated fat, but is it really bad for your health? Before you cut it out from your diet, consider the information in the video below. It might make you change your mind.
What do you think about this video? Do you use coconut oil in your diet? Write in the comments!