- How To Improve Concentration: 5 Most Efficient Advices
- Learn How To Use Coconut Oil For Weight Loss Infographic
- Best Essential Oils For Healing Bronchitis Naturally Infographic
- Is There A Correlation Between Creativity And Not Socializing?
- 3 Excellent ‘Because’ To Why Sprouted Grains Are Good For You
- 7 Healthy And Easy To Make Salads For Each Day Of Your Week Video
- The Science Of Alcohol Addiction
Make Sense of Your Cholesterol Levels Infographic
When we hear about Cholesterol we immediately assume the worst, however there is such as thing as healthy cholesterol. In fact, cholesterol plays a vital role in a number of important body systems and functions. Unfortunately doctor’s seldom have the time to explain the vital role cholesterol plays in the body. Instead, most doctors read lab results, see high bad cholesterol and immediately prescribe a form of statin to lower cholesterol levels, but some of those statins have very dangerous and adverse side effects.
So don’t assume that your heart condition is directly attributed as a sole result of too high cholesterol levels, get educated on the real functions of cholesterol in your body by reading on below.
(click on image to enlarge)