- The Amazing Health Benefits Of Hugging!
- 7 Surprising Health Benefits Of Love
- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
Make Sense of Your Cholesterol Levels Infographic
When we hear about Cholesterol we immediately assume the worst, however there is such as thing as healthy cholesterol. In fact, cholesterol plays a vital role in a number of important body systems and functions. Unfortunately doctor’s seldom have the time to explain the vital role cholesterol plays in the body. Instead, most doctors read lab results, see high bad cholesterol and immediately prescribe a form of statin to lower cholesterol levels, but some of those statins have very dangerous and adverse side effects.
So don’t assume that your heart condition is directly attributed as a sole result of too high cholesterol levels, get educated on the real functions of cholesterol in your body by reading on below.
(click on image to enlarge)