- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Make Sense of Your Cholesterol Levels Infographic
When we hear about Cholesterol we immediately assume the worst, however there is such as thing as healthy cholesterol. In fact, cholesterol plays a vital role in a number of important body systems and functions. Unfortunately doctor’s seldom have the time to explain the vital role cholesterol plays in the body. Instead, most doctors read lab results, see high bad cholesterol and immediately prescribe a form of statin to lower cholesterol levels, but some of those statins have very dangerous and adverse side effects.
So don’t assume that your heart condition is directly attributed as a sole result of too high cholesterol levels, get educated on the real functions of cholesterol in your body by reading on below.
(click on image to enlarge)