- Nourishing And Moisturizing Tropical Mango Body Butter Souffle Recipe Video
- 5 Easy Vegan Ice Cream Recipes For Summertime Video
- The Beginner’s Guide To Zero Waste Living Video
- Your First Aid Kit – Herbal Essentials Infographic
- Looking Beautiful Without Makeup? Here Is How Video
- Roasted Beet Hummus – Is It Better Than The Original? Video
- Evening Habits That Are Ruining Your Sleep Video
Make Sense of Your Cholesterol Levels Infographic
When we hear about Cholesterol we immediately assume the worst, however there is such as thing as healthy cholesterol. In fact, cholesterol plays a vital role in a number of important body systems and functions. Unfortunately doctor’s seldom have the time to explain the vital role cholesterol plays in the body. Instead, most doctors read lab results, see high bad cholesterol and immediately prescribe a form of statin to lower cholesterol levels, but some of those statins have very dangerous and adverse side effects.
So don’t assume that your heart condition is directly attributed as a sole result of too high cholesterol levels, get educated on the real functions of cholesterol in your body by reading on below.
(click on image to enlarge)