- Older Mothers More Likely To Have Twins? Some Interesting Facts About Older Parents
- GMOs In The USA: What’s The Big Deal? Infographic
- 10 Best Ways You Can Lose Weight Fast
- 3 Easy Fish Recipes For A Healthy Dinner Video
- Vitamin C Treatment Can Help Prevent Arterial Arrhythmia
- 12 Mental Benefits You Can Get From Exercise Infographic
- Glutathione: What Is It And Why You Should Start Taking It Now!
Foods And Beverages: The Friends And Enemies Of Healthy Teeth Infographic
You probably know that the health of your teeth is extremely important for your overall wellbeing. And the condition of your teeth is always closely linked to your day-to-day nutrition habits. You truly are what you eat in a lot of different ways, including the strength of your teeth and gums.
Some foods, as most of us have known since childhood, are highly beneficial for our teeth, others – not so much. In fact, some of them can pose real danger to your dental health.
The infographic below explains what you should and shouldn’t have in your diet in order to spare your teeth unnecessary hazards!
Click on image to enlarge