- Glutathione: What Is It And Why You Should Start Taking It Now!
- Here Are 4 Steps You Can Take To Naturally Lower Cholesterol Video
- Red Seaweed’s Power To Fight Cancer & More
- 13 Yoga Poses For Inner Peace During Stressful Times Infographic
- New Research Finds Post-Birth Depression Can Occur In Fathers, Too
- A 10-Minute Workout For Perfect Abs Video
- Is Climate Change Increasing The Spread Of Disease?
Interesting Facts And Numbers About Vegetarian Diets Infographic
Though the world has evolved drastically during the recent decades, becoming a vegetarian in a predominantly meat-eating society still remains a difficult thing to do. Even more so because this complex decision requires you to take into consideration so many aspects of the meat-free diet and its impact on your health.
Those who adhere to a vegetarian diet don’t eat meat, poultry or fish. Different types of vegetarians have slight dietary distinctions. For example, some of them also exclude from their menu any dairy products, eggs, or honey.
Take a look at the infographic below to learn more about vegetarianism!
Click on image to enlarge