- Nourishing And Moisturizing Tropical Mango Body Butter Souffle Recipe Video
- 5 Easy Vegan Ice Cream Recipes For Summertime Video
- The Beginner’s Guide To Zero Waste Living Video
- Your First Aid Kit – Herbal Essentials Infographic
- Looking Beautiful Without Makeup? Here Is How Video
- Roasted Beet Hummus – Is It Better Than The Original? Video
- Evening Habits That Are Ruining Your Sleep Video
10 Reasons To Eat Less Meat Infographic
Whether you are thinking about becoming a vegan or simply reducing the amount of meat you consume, the reasons for doing so are numerous.
Cutting down on your meat intake will help you lose weight, balance cholesterol and blood sugar levels, and feel and look healthier. It will reduce your risk of many diseases, including cancer.
Going green and eating more vegetables, fruits and whole grains is also beneficial for the environment, because it helps save world resources and fresh water.
Need more motivation for reducing your meat consumption? Take a look at the infographic below.
Click on image to enlarge