- Phytates & Phytic Acid: Friend Or Foe?
- Honey As A Multi-Functional Cure Infographic
- 3 Delicious Ways To Make Healthy Salsa Video
- Warm And Cozy Essential Oil Blends For Autumn Infographic
- Vitamin D Is Great For Your Skin (And Just About Everything Else)
- Sugar To Honey: The Conversion Guide Infographic
- Super-agers! How Can You Become One?
10 Reasons To Eat Less Meat Infographic
Whether you are thinking about becoming a vegan or simply reducing the amount of meat you consume, the reasons for doing so are numerous.
Cutting down on your meat intake will help you lose weight, balance cholesterol and blood sugar levels, and feel and look healthier. It will reduce your risk of many diseases, including cancer.
Going green and eating more vegetables, fruits and whole grains is also beneficial for the environment, because it helps save world resources and fresh water.
Need more motivation for reducing your meat consumption? Take a look at the infographic below.
Click on image to enlarge