- Smart Ways To Avoid A Nasty Fall This Winter
- Want To Have Warm Feet Forever? Try This Amazing Trick!
- Top 5 Tips For Better Brain Health And Clearer Thinking Video
- 10 Everyday Mistakes Even Healthy People Make
- Does Obesity Make Your Brain Age Faster?
- Pineapple Juice Vs Cough Syrup?
- 10 Recipes For Natural Face Masks For Dry Skin
10 Reasons To Eat Less Meat Infographic
Whether you are thinking about becoming a vegan or simply reducing the amount of meat you consume, the reasons for doing so are numerous.
Cutting down on your meat intake will help you lose weight, balance cholesterol and blood sugar levels, and feel and look healthier. It will reduce your risk of many diseases, including cancer.
Going green and eating more vegetables, fruits and whole grains is also beneficial for the environment, because it helps save world resources and fresh water.
Need more motivation for reducing your meat consumption? Take a look at the infographic below.
Click on image to enlarge