- Can Omega-3 Fats Really Speed Up Recovery After A Heart Attack?
- Everything You Need To Know About The 3-Day Juice Cleanse Video
- Use This Easy Recipe To Make Oil-Free Vegan Mayonnaise Video
- 5 Easy Ways To Ditch That Cold FAST!
- 12 Of The Top Ingredients In Food Today That Cause Dementia And Alzheimer’s
- Upgrade Your Snack Game To Get More Fiber And Protein Infographic
- 5 Amazing Fully Raw Salad Dressings For Any Occasion Video
Learn How Cycling Can Change Your Life And Environment Infographic
Cycling is a very effective and easy way to get fit and healthy. It’s not difficult to incorporate into your daily life, because bike riding is also a form of transportation. And it’s a comparatively safer form of physical activity, as it puts less strain on your joints than, for example, running.
Besides, changing a car for a bike saves money and improves the environmental situation.
Of course, there are many other reasons to use two-wheeled transport, whether for commuting or recreational purposes. Take a look at the infographic below to get motivated!
Click on image to enlarge