- New Research Finds Post-Birth Depression Can Occur In Fathers, Too
- A 10-Minute Workout For Perfect Abs Video
- Is Climate Change Increasing The Spread Of Disease?
- What Can You Do To Avoid Migraines? 10 Effective Ways Infographic
- Why You Need To Do More Of This!
- Lemon Detox: 10-Day Lemon Fast For Effective Weight Loss Infographic
- How Does The Himalayan Salt Lamp Work? Find Out! Video
Say “No” To Negative Thoughts Infographic
How often do bad thoughts stop you from sleeping at night or working productively during the day?
Statistics shows that 70% of the thoughts an ordinary person has are negative. The thing is, 85% of the stuff we are nervous about has a positive or neutral outcome. Well, is this stuff still worth worrying about?
Here is an infographic that shows how negative thoughts influence our health, and how to avoid such a way of thinking.
Click on image to enlarge