- How To Stop Being A Soda Addict Infographic
- Top Tips To Skyrocket Your Energy Throughout The Day Infographic
- Can Omega-3 Fats Really Speed Up Recovery After A Heart Attack?
- Everything You Need To Know About The 3-Day Juice Cleanse Video
- Use This Easy Recipe To Make Oil-Free Vegan Mayonnaise Video
- 5 Easy Ways To Ditch That Cold FAST!
- 12 Of The Top Ingredients In Food Today That Cause Dementia And Alzheimer’s
Say “No” To Negative Thoughts Infographic
How often do bad thoughts stop you from sleeping at night or working productively during the day?
Statistics shows that 70% of the thoughts an ordinary person has are negative. The thing is, 85% of the stuff we are nervous about has a positive or neutral outcome. Well, is this stuff still worth worrying about?
Here is an infographic that shows how negative thoughts influence our health, and how to avoid such a way of thinking.
Click on image to enlarge