- Coffee Jitters: Any Cure?
- Taking Turmeric? It’s Not Doing Squat Unless You Are Taking Other Things Too
- Healthy Vegan Meals That Cost Less Than $2 Video
- Understanding Addiction: How Does It Happen? Infographic
- Does Nutrition Really Affect Your Stress Levels?
- Are Vitamin D Supplements Effective For Diabetes, Weight Loss, And Blood Pressure? Video
- Are You Aware Of These Food Industry Lies? Infographic
Why Sleep Deprivation Is Dangerous Infographic
Do you recognize that feeling when you don’t get enough sleep and go through the day feeling tired, cranky, and touchy? These are the most common effects of sleep deprivation, but they are just the tip of the iceberg representing a small number of things going on in your sleep-deprived body.
It’s a well-known fact that you need to get enough sleep in order to function properly, but most of us don’t think about the negative effects of self-deprivation on our lives. It’s time to learn about the real dangers of unhealthy sleep habits.
Click on image to enlarge