- Sure Signs That You’re Not Drinking Enough Water Video
- How Hiking In The Mountains Changes Your Blood
- 8 Reasons Why You Don’t Have To Give Up Peanut Butter Infographic
- Do You Have Enough Fats In Your Diet? Video
- Residue On Your Cellphone Can Reveal More About You Than You Ever Thought Possible
- Eat This, Not That: Breakfast Edition Infographic
- The Most Powerful Superfoods For Kidney Health Video
Why Sleep Deprivation Is Dangerous Infographic
Do you recognize that feeling when you don’t get enough sleep and go through the day feeling tired, cranky, and touchy? These are the most common effects of sleep deprivation, but they are just the tip of the iceberg representing a small number of things going on in your sleep-deprived body.
It’s a well-known fact that you need to get enough sleep in order to function properly, but most of us don’t think about the negative effects of self-deprivation on our lives. It’s time to learn about the real dangers of unhealthy sleep habits.
Click on image to enlarge