- Phytates & Phytic Acid: Friend Or Foe?
- Honey As A Multi-Functional Cure Infographic
- 3 Delicious Ways To Make Healthy Salsa Video
- Warm And Cozy Essential Oil Blends For Autumn Infographic
- Vitamin D Is Great For Your Skin (And Just About Everything Else)
- Sugar To Honey: The Conversion Guide Infographic
- Super-agers! How Can You Become One?
Is Stress Dangerous For Your Digestion And Weight? Video
Statistics say that most cases of overeating take place when people are under stress and anxiety. No wonder that weight is a hot topic for people who feel worried constantly.
When things put a strain on you or you are concerned about events, the physiological processes in the body run differently. The heart rate speeds up and blood pressure increases. The blood itself goes to the legs, arms, and head. In such a situation, your body can’t digest properly. Also, it doesn’t burn calories. So obesity becomes almost inevitable.
Do you abuse food when experiencing stress? Leave a comment!