- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Free Subscription To the Freshest Health News And Tips
Is Stress Dangerous For Your Digestion And Weight? Video
Statistics say that most cases of overeating take place when people are under stress and anxiety. No wonder that weight is a hot topic for people who feel worried constantly.
When things put a strain on you or you are concerned about events, the physiological processes in the body run differently. The heart rate speeds up and blood pressure increases. The blood itself goes to the legs, arms, and head. In such a situation, your body can’t digest properly. Also, it doesn’t burn calories. So obesity becomes almost inevitable.
Do you abuse food when experiencing stress? Leave a comment!
Help Us Spread The Word!
Like Us On Facebook To Stay Updated!
I'm already a Naturalon fan, don't show this box again.