- The Beginner’s Guide To Zero Waste Living Video
- Your First Aid Kit – Herbal Essentials Infographic
- Looking Beautiful Without Makeup? Here Is How Video
- Roasted Beet Hummus – Is It Better Than The Original? Video
- Evening Habits That Are Ruining Your Sleep Video
- How Do You Treat A Bee Sting Naturally? Video
- 4 DIY Exfoliating Body Scrubs You Make At Home Video
Is Stress Dangerous For Your Digestion And Weight? Video
Statistics say that most cases of overeating take place when people are under stress and anxiety. No wonder that weight is a hot topic for people who feel worried constantly.
When things put a strain on you or you are concerned about events, the physiological processes in the body run differently. The heart rate speeds up and blood pressure increases. The blood itself goes to the legs, arms, and head. In such a situation, your body can’t digest properly. Also, it doesn’t burn calories. So obesity becomes almost inevitable.
Do you abuse food when experiencing stress? Leave a comment!