- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
- 15 Of The Most Common Nutrient Deficiencies Most Americans Have
Why Sleep Deprivation Is Dangerous Infographic
Do you recognize that feeling when you don’t get enough sleep and go through the day feeling tired, cranky, and touchy? These are the most common effects of sleep deprivation, but they are just the tip of the iceberg representing a small number of things going on in your sleep-deprived body.
It’s a well-known fact that you need to get enough sleep in order to function properly, but most of us don’t think about the negative effects of self-deprivation on our lives. It’s time to learn about the real dangers of unhealthy sleep habits.
Click on image to enlarge