- 8 Ways You May Be Able To Reverse, Delay, Or Prevent Alzheimer’s Disease
- Fight And Prevent Cancer With This Type Of Diet
- Plastic Water Bottles: Are They Dangerous? Video
- Guidelines For Safe Food Handling To Prevent Foodborne Disease
- How To Lower Your Risk Of Colon Cancer
- 10 Of The Most Common Myths About Aging
- Could This Be The Number One Anti-Aging Drink? Video
Why Sleep Deprivation Is Dangerous Infographic
Do you recognize that feeling when you don’t get enough sleep and go through the day feeling tired, cranky, and touchy? These are the most common effects of sleep deprivation, but they are just the tip of the iceberg representing a small number of things going on in your sleep-deprived body.
It’s a well-known fact that you need to get enough sleep in order to function properly, but most of us don’t think about the negative effects of self-deprivation on our lives. It’s time to learn about the real dangers of unhealthy sleep habits.
Click on image to enlarge