- 10 Everyday Mistakes Even Healthy People Make
- Does Obesity Make Your Brain Age Faster?
- Pineapple Juice Vs Cough Syrup?
- 10 Recipes For Natural Face Masks For Dry Skin
- The Dangers Of Heartburn And Acid Reflux Drugs They Never Tell You About
- Top Tips and Herbs That Will Keep You Warm this Winter
- 10 Super Relaxing and Cleansing Detox Bath Recipes (#5 is Luscious!)
Why Sleep Deprivation Is Dangerous Infographic
Do you recognize that feeling when you don’t get enough sleep and go through the day feeling tired, cranky, and touchy? These are the most common effects of sleep deprivation, but they are just the tip of the iceberg representing a small number of things going on in your sleep-deprived body.
It’s a well-known fact that you need to get enough sleep in order to function properly, but most of us don’t think about the negative effects of self-deprivation on our lives. It’s time to learn about the real dangers of unhealthy sleep habits.
Click on image to enlarge