- Basic Ayurvedic Eating Principles For Different Body Types Infographic
- 10 Really Bad Work Habits That Could Be Keeping You From Success
- The Best 4 Ways To Get Rid Of A Cough Naturally
- How Does Your Heart Feel About The Food You Eat? Infographic
- 5 Excellent Reasons To Include Moringa In Your Nutrition Plan Video
- Handy Instructions For Storing Your Groceries Infographic
- Top 20 Healthy Foods You Should Be Eating Every Single Day
Surprising Asthma Statistics Infographic
Asthma is a widely spread disease which is considered to be a common inflammation of the airways.
A number of symptoms can hint you to recognize asthma, but the most widely spread include: coughing, wheezing, shortness of breath, and chest tightness. Scientists say that genetic and environmental factors are among the causes of the disease. Look through the infographic below and find out other surprising facts about asthma.
The infographic shows the disease in numbers and helps you to understand the whole situation. Is it possible to prevent asthma? Leave a comment and your opinion!
Click on image to enlarge