- New Research Finds Post-Birth Depression Can Occur In Fathers, Too
- A 10-Minute Workout For Perfect Abs Video
- Is Climate Change Increasing The Spread Of Disease?
- What Can You Do To Avoid Migraines? 10 Effective Ways Infographic
- Why You Need To Do More Of This!
- Lemon Detox: 10-Day Lemon Fast For Effective Weight Loss Infographic
- How Does The Himalayan Salt Lamp Work? Find Out! Video
Surprising Asthma Statistics Infographic
Asthma is a widely spread disease which is considered to be a common inflammation of the airways.
A number of symptoms can hint you to recognize asthma, but the most widely spread include: coughing, wheezing, shortness of breath, and chest tightness. Scientists say that genetic and environmental factors are among the causes of the disease. Look through the infographic below and find out other surprising facts about asthma.
The infographic shows the disease in numbers and helps you to understand the whole situation. Is it possible to prevent asthma? Leave a comment and your opinion!
Click on image to enlarge