- Immunotherapy – What Is It and How Could It Save Our Lives?
- The Dark Side Of Always Being Positive
- Natural And Simple Ways To End Addictions
- Effective Home Remedies For Vertigo
- Release Toxins From Your Body With This Sugar-Free Detox Guide Infographic
- How Much Screen Time Is Okay For Teens?
- 10 Natural Ways To Quit Smoking
Is Taking A Yoga Sefie Crazy? Infographic
Have you heard about the recent social media trend called the “yoga selfie”? In fact, it’s already managed to cause some controversy in the yoga community. And there are some logical reasons for that.
The essence of yoga is looking inward and connecting to yourself, which, in fact, doesn’t seem to have anything in common with image-centric selfie culture. On the other hand, how about the inspiring effect this kind of picture can have on others? Maybe your immaculate selfie will encourage someone else to start practicing yoga as well.
The controversy still exists, and people keep arguing about it. Take a look at the infographic below to find out more information.
What do you think about yoga selfies? Write in the comments below.
Click on image to enlarge